WHY THE HYALURONIC ACID GEL HYADENT BG?
Hyadent BG is used for soft tissue recession surgery, guided tissue regeneration (GTR) as well as guided bone regeneration (GBR). The surgical-grade cross-linked hyaluronic acid-based gel of non-animal origin is optimized for regenerative peri-implant and periodontal applications.
- Accelerated tissue healing – Coordinates the post-operative inflammation process and accelerates neoangiogenesis [1,2].
- Improved outcome – Stabilizes coagulum and supports tissue regeneration[1-4].
- Improved predictability – Bacteriostatic action and reduced pathogen penetration.
WHAT DOES HYALURONIC ACID (HA) DO?
HA EMPOWERS TISSUE REGENERATION
THE MODE OF ACTION OF HYALURONIC ACID
- Attracts blood
- Stabilizes coagulum and supports tissue regeneration
- Bacteriostatic effect provides protection
- Growth factors attracted by hyaluronic acid
- Coordinates inflammation and accelerates angiogenesis
WHAT IS HYADENT BG?
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel (class III)
- Cartridge of non-animal origin
- 2 x 1,2 ml ampulla
- Store at room temperature (2 °C – 25 °C).
Voor meer informatie, cases en wetenschappelijke literatuur klik hier.