- This event has passed.
THE ART OF SUTURE AND GRAFT (Split)
June 2 @ 08:00 - June 3 @ 17:00€1850
LECTURER Juraj Brozović, DMD, PhD, Specialist in Oral Surgery
“The Art of Suture and Graft: An AMS RESORBA® Masterclass” is designed as a two-day intensive hands-on course on defect repairs.
In the first module, The Six-Zero Standard − Superior Flap Management and Microsuturing, wound healing biology is discussed, with a thorough insight into suturing materials followed by step-by-step guidance through microsurgical suturing techniques.
The second module, Predictable Bone Grafting in Implant Dentistry, provides participants with clinical and scientific background on ridge defects, altogether with understanding of different grafting procedures deemed predictable for an in-office use. Detailed surgical steps of Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) are demonstrated, followed by participants carrying out the procedure to regenerate a contained defect and achieve soft tissue closure by microsurgical means.
THURSDAY Individual arrival and transfer to hotel
19:00. Welcome aperitif at hotel
DAY 2 (FRIDAY)
09:00 – 12:00
- Understanding the Biology of Wound Healing
- An Update on Sutures & Collagens
- Conversion to Microsurgery
- An Upgrade to Soft TissueManagement Lunch at hotel 13:00 – 16:00Take-Home Skills
- Safe Knot Locking TechniqueMastering State-of-the-Art Flap Advancement19.00 Common dinner in town
DAY 3 (SATURDAY)
09:00 – 12:00
• Four Pillars of Bone Grafting
• The New Concepts on Membranes,
Bone Substitutes and Vascularity • Clear Guidelines to Predictable
Guided Bone Regeneration
• An introduction to Soft Tissue Grafting
Lunch at hotel
13:00 – 16:00
• Guided Bone Regeneration with Defect Stabilization
• Performing the Five-Step Passive Flap Closure Protocol
19.00 Wine & Cheese Tasting at hotel