- This event has passed.
Regenerative therapy in oral surgery and facial aesthetics
April 9 - April 12€1700,
By: CLEOPATRA NACOPOULOS BSc, DDS, MSc, PhD
The course will be held by Prof. Cleopatra Nacopoulos, inventor of Cleopatra Technique TM and the leader in facial aesthetics for more than 15 years practicing blood derivatives, lasers and aesthetic medicine, Dr. Anna Maria Vesala, MD, MSc, Oral Surgeon and Dr. Kalliopi Gkouskou, MSc PHD, Molecular Biologist.
1ST DAY DENTISTRY
PRF UPDATE IN DENTISTRY
Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) is a second-generation blood concentrate, derived from human peripheral blood, capable of stimulating tissue regeneration. A solid and liquid PRF-based matrix can be obtained by centrifugation in accordance with specific centrifugation protocols such as Low Speed Centrifugation Protocol, without the addition of anticoagulants or external chemicals. It contains a greater number of leukocytes, growth factors and stem cells compared with PRP. In periodontology and oral surgery, PRF-based matrices are used in order to promote soft and hard tissue healing. The wound healing benefits of platelet-rich fibrin preparations together with the low risk profile and disposability of a simple preparation procedure should encourage more clinicians to incorporate PRF as a treatment option in their practice to accelerate healing, reduce adverse events, and improve patient outcomes. Lately many dentists are using PRF liquid in order to improve the skin and the lips with very promising results that stay up to two years.
- Biology of wound healing. How vascularization is important for both hard and soft tissues.
- Wound healing enhancement with PRF
- History of platelet concentrates, PRF evolution through the years
- In depth analysis of different protocols of PRF according to LSCC protocol Understand the importance of superior fibrin scaffold with more leukocytes
- Clinical indications of PRF in periodontology (infrabony defects/furcations) and oral surgery (post extraction socket preservation, vertical and horizontal GBR, Sinus lift)
- Complications management with PRF
- Combination of PRF and laser
- Soft tissue management – Suturing techniques
- Preoperative screening of patients for predictable surgical outcome (LDL and Vitamin D)
- Phlebotomy training one to one
- Step by step reparation of various protocols
- Live surgery
2ND DAY FACIAL AESTHETICS
The course objective is the introduction to facial aesthetics as a means to improve the patient’s overall appearance, and is not limited to their dental condition. It is going to analyse the aging and anti-aging concept and the materials that can be used, such as fillers, botulinum toxin, PDO threads and chemical peels. It is also going to describe the indications and contra-indications, as well as their complication management. It is going to focus in the biology and clinical applications behind utilizing blood derivatives and especially PRF liquid formulations in facial aesthetics.
CLEOPATRA TECHNIQUE™ with the use of i-PRF & A-PRF liquid constitutes an innovative method for skin rejuvenation and augmentation that can be safely and easily used in every-day practice, with a maximum cost/benefit ratio for both the physician and the patient. Healthcare professionals have successfully incorporated growth factors in their practices, often in conjunction with other modalities such as hyaluronic acid, botulinum toxin injections, PDO threads, chemical peels, lipotransplant and laser treatments.
The course will be taught over a period of 2 days and is going to be held by Dr. Cleopatra Nacopoulos, the inventor of CLEOPATRA TECHNIQUE and the leader in facial aesthetics in dentistry by using Joseph Choukroun’s PRF liquid. Also, Dr. Kalliopi Gouskou, leading Molecular Biologist with specialization in Aging and Nutrition Genetics, is going to participate by analyzing the relationship between aging and facial aesthetics.
09:00-10:00 The role of dentist in facial aesthetics. Aging and Anti-aging, characteristics and prevention. Skin and lip anatomy. Materials, methods and injection techniques (linear, micropapular and mesotherapy)
10:00-11:00 All you need to know about PRF such as preparation, protocols, speed, handling and application mode. Description of the tubes regarding aesthetic medicine (facial aesthetics, keloids, scars, hair regrowth, pain management and wound healing). Articles about the use and applications of PRF.
11:00-11:30 Coffee break
11:30-12:30 Comparison between the use of PRF vs. hyaluronic acid / botulinum toxin/ PDO threads/ lasers (cost / effectiveness). Can PRF replace them all or use them in combination? Changes in the aesthetic medicine using PRF. How much time after the application does the effect wears off?
13:30-14:30 Secrets of Cleopatra Technique TM. How to obtain the contouring, augmentation and fullness of lips (which techniques are we using)?
14:30-15:30 Preparation of the patients and the skin before the treatment, right after the treatment, post treatment and homecare.
15:30-16:00 Coffee break
16:00-17:00 Phlebotomy – Preparation of the patient and the clinic
17:00-17:30 Clinical cases for every protocol from microneedling to injections in all facial areas of (forehead, around the eyes, lips, cheeks, nasolabial fold augmentation, marionette lines, contouring of the face, neck and décolleté).Clinical cases of PRF in keloids, scars, hair regrowth, pain management for arthritis and wound healing.
17:30-18:00 Live patient demonstration
18:00-18:30 Dos and don’ts in aesthetic medicine. What shall never be done in aesthetic protocols? Questions and Answers
3RD DAY FACIAL AESTHETICS A TO Z: PRF AESTHETICS
“Anti aging with your own blood”
- The practical PRF Aesthetics course gives the participants knowledge, practice and confidence to start immediately PRF aesthetics in their practice. Healthcare professionals have successfully incorporated growth factors in their practices, often in conjunction with other modalities such as hyaluronic acid, botulinum toxin injections, PDO threads and laser treatments. At the course will be analytically described how to evaluate the skin, treat it successfully and maintain the results by using totally certified organic cosmeceuticals. Step by step demonstration one to one how to use PRF for injections and microneedling treatments in order to augment temporals, eye areas, lips, nasolabial folds, cheeks, marionette lines, contouring the face, neck and décolleté.09:00-10:00 Preparation of the clinic – Training of the doctor and the stuff for facial aesthetics treatments – Hands-on in injection techniques – microneedling on models – Marketing tips10:00-11:00 Cleopatra technique TM (blood drawing, preparation of the skin, different protocols for different procedures, after treatment care, homecare instructions and products). Combination treatments.
11:00-11:30 Coffee break
11:30-12:30 Live patient demonstration in injections and microneedling – Cleopatra technique TM. How to improve the lips in shape, contouring and volume with PRF or/and in combination with hyaluronic acid. Procedure and needles used. Protocols for long lasting results up to 2 years.
12:30-13:30 Practice on patients in microneedling and PRF. Other areas such as hair, eyebrow region, joints and scars.
14:30-17:30: Practice on patients (Cheek augmentation – nasolabial folds – marionette lines – contouring of the face – neck – décolleté).
17:30-18:00: Questions and Answers
SPECIAL OFFER By registering in all three days, FREE one day cruise to three Greek islands! Poros, Hydra and Aegina!
- President Hotel, 115 23 Athens, Greece
- Leoforos Kifisias 103, Ampelokipoi, 115 23 Athens, Greece